Simple and delicious, these Vegan Mushroom Garlic Parmesan Noodles are a delicious mix of angel…
These Spicy Thai Noodles are quick, simple and totally mouthwatering. Bulk them up with extra veggies for a better than takeout vegan dinner at home.
Are you ready to sweat? Because these Spicy Thai Noodles are super spicy AND super addicting. It’s that kinda spice that keeps you coming back for more and more. So, so good!
And don’t worry if you can’t handle a lot of spice – I give some options on how to tone these noodles down in the recipe instructions.
The source of spice for these noodles is the sriracha and the red curry paste. You could also go a little crazy (like me) and add red pepper flakes too. I don’t know why, but I love a little extra burn.
I made these with rice noodles – I think they absorb the sauce really nicely without getting soggy. You could swap them out for your favorite noodles if needed, but you may need to adjust the amount of broth used so your noodles don’t overcook.
This recipe comes together really quick – I mean the most time consuming part is waiting for your rice noodles to soak. After that, it only takes 10 minutes for everything to be done.
I also kept this recipe super simple. If you are craving straight up noodles, make these as is. But you have lots of options to bulk these noodles up. Add some spinach before serving, or serve with roasted broccoli. Some steamed bok choy would be amazing. Lots and lots of options!
Need some more noodle inspo? Check out these recipes:
- Vegan Dan Dan Noodles
- Spicy Garlic Soba Noodles
- Spicy Sriracha Noodles
- Warm Spicy Peanut Noodles
- Sesame Ginger Soba Noodles
- Mushroom Garlic Parmesan Noodles
Spicy Thai Noodles
- 8 oz rice noodles
- 1 tbsp sesame oil plus more for topping
- 1/2 yellow onion sliced
- 1 inch fresh ginger diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic diced
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp red curry paste*
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce or tamari for GF
- 1 cup broth**
- 3 green onions diced
- red pepper flakes optional
- Place rice noodles in a large bowl and cover with hot water (doesn't need to be boiling). Allow to soak for 20 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.***
- Heat the sesame oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the yellow onion and cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the ginger, garlic and white pepper. Cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Add the sriracha, red curry paste, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce and broth to the pan. Bring the mixture to a boil and add the noodles. Lower heat and cook until the noodles absorb all of the liquid, stirring constantly.
- Before serving, stir in the green onions & red pepper flakes (if using) and drizzle with sesame oil. Serve while hot.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!