These Vegan Ramen Noodles with Mushrooms & Bok Choy are simple, veggie-packed and totally delicious. Perfect vegan dinner!
Noods and veggies - need I say more? This is one of those quick dinners that you will want to have on your regular rotation. Think old school ramen packets, but beefed up with veggies and layers of flavor.
And speaking of old school ramen packets, that's exactly what you'll need to make this. Doesn't matter what flavor you grab, because you'll be tossing out the flavor packets.
How to make Vegan Ramen Noodles with Mushrooms & Bok Choy
I decided to bulk these noodles up with mushrooms and bok choy. But you could use all kinds of veggies - cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, corn, kale, etc. Basically whatever you have on hand.
You can also adjust the spice level by using more or less chili garlic sauce. This recipe is seriously easy to adjust to your liking!
Need some more noodle inspo? Check these recipes out:
- Spicy Thai Noodles
- Vegan Dan Dan Noodles with Garlic Chili Oil
- Spicy Garlic Soba Noodles with Bok Choy
- Spicy Sriracha Noodles
Vegan Ramen Noodles with Mushrooms & Bok Choy
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 green onions chopped, whites & greens separated
- 1 cup mushrooms diced
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 cloves garlic diced
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tablespoon agave or maple syrup
- 1-2 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vegan beef bouillon*
- ¼ cup water
- 2 cups bok choy chopped
- 2 squares ramen noodles discard seasoning packet
- sesame seeds, limes for topping
- Heat sesame oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the whites of the green onions, mushrooms and white pepper to the pan. Stir to combine and cook for 2 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for an additional 60 seconds.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook until al dente. Drain and rinse with cool water to keep them from cooking longer.
- Add the soy sauce, agave, chili garlic sauce, rice wine vinegar, beef bouillon, water and bok choy to the pan. Turn the heat to low and cook until the bok choy has started to wilt. Add the cooked noodles and toss until combined.
- Serve with sesame seeds, lemon wedges and additional sesame oil.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!