No Oil Roasted Potatoes are easier and tastier than you probably think. With parchment paper and a couple of spices you will get crispy, flavorful potatoes.
Making No Oil Roasted Potatoes is easier and tastier than you probably think.
As long as you have parchment paper and a couple of spices you will get potatoes that are crispy, flavorful and fat free.
Using parchment paper allows you to cook the potatoes without them sticking to the pan.
The only thing you have to be mindful of is the temperature maximum your parchment paper has - the brand I buy recommends not going over 420 degrees.
*Let's not start any kitchen fires here*
When it comes to making tasty potatoes with no oil, it is all about the spices.
But feel free to switch it up depending on the flavor you are going for
Serve these over a bed of rice, beans and greens and you will have one of my go-to weekday dinners.
Need more potato inspo? Check out my Garlic Potato Wedges with Pesto Hummus.
No Oil Roasted Potatoes
- 1 lb red potatoes or potatoes of choice
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- red pepper flakes to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh parsley diced (for topping)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 420 degrees.*
- Cut potatoes into equal, bite sized pieces. Place potatoes on baking sheet and sprinkle with garlic powder, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes. Place in the oven for 40 minutes - flipping half way through.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with salt, pepper and fresh parsley.
- Serve and enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!