Cranberry Feta Crescent Bites
These Cranberry Feta Crescent Bites are the perfect holiday appetizer. They are dairy-free, made with simple ingredients and delicious!
This is my favorite type of holiday appetizer – quick, easy, minimal ingredients and delicious! These Cranberry Feta Crescent Bites are filled with crumbled vegan feta & cranberry sauce. Baked until the crescent dough is crispy and served with flaky salt and fresh rosemary. These are bite-sized and cute. Perfect for your holiday spread!
Step One: Cut the Crescent Dough
In the past few years vegan-friendly crescent dough has become incredibly easy to find! Always be sure to check the label, but you should be able to find it at any grocery store.
Roll out the crescent dough on a clean surface and pinch all of the seams together so it is one big rectangle – if you can find crescent dough without the perforations that’s even better.
Cut the dough into 24 squares. I like to use a pizza cutter for this.
Step Two: Assemble
Grab a mini muffin pan and place the crescent squares in each muffin slot. Gently press down so the dough creates a little cup.
Now, it is time to fill them up. I used crumbled vegan feta and pre-made cranberry sauce. I got both at Trader Joe’s, but you can find similar products at other stores.
Add a small scoop of vegan feta to each cup, followed by a small scoop of cranberry sauce. Put the muffin pan in a pre-heated oven for 10-13 minutes. You want the dough to be brown and the filling to be bubbly.
Step Three: Set & Serve
When the crescent cups are done, pull them out of the oven and let them set for 10 minutes. If using a metal muffin pan, run a knife around the edges before popping them out. If using a silicone muffin pan, just push them out from the bottom.
Add the crescent cups to a platter and sprinkle on some flaky salt and fresh rosemary. These can be served warm or at room temperature. You can also make them ahead of time, keep them in the freezer and then reheat right before serving.
These are simple, delicious and perfect for serving a crowd.
Need more recipe inspo? Check these out:
Cranberry Feta Crescent Bites
- 1 8-ounce package crescent dough
- 1/3 cup vegan feta crumbled
- 1/3 cup cranberry sauce
- flakey salt, rosemary optional, for serving
- mini muffin pan
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees – if using a metal muffin pan, grease it.
- Unroll the the crescent dough and pinch all of the seams together so it is one big rectangle. Cut the dough into 24 squares.
- Place each square in the muffin pan and gently press it down to create a "cup".
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of feta and 1/2 teaspoon of cranberry sauce to each cup. Place in the oven and bake for 10-13 minutes, or until the dough is browned and the cheese is bubbly. Remove from the oven and allow to set for 10 minutes.
- Pop the crescent bites out of the muffin pan and place on a platter. You can top with a little rosemary & salt. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- I got all of my ingredients at Trader Joe’s. But lots of crescent roll brands are vegan-friendly.
- These can be made ahead of time! To freeze, bake and cool the bites then place them in the freezer on a baking sheet. Once completely frozen, transfer to a freezer safe container. Reheat from frozen in the oven at 375 degrees until warmed through.