Buffalo Cauliflower Quinoa Bowls
These Buffalo Cauliflower Quinoa Bowls with Vegan Tahini Ranch are the perfect healthy lunch or dinner. Great meal prep idea for busy weekdays.
Yesterday I shared my recipe for The BEST Baked Buffalo Cauliflower. And while you could serve that up with some vegan ranch and call it day…why not make it into a full on meal and serve it as a bowl?
This recipe is literally a staple in my dinner rotation every week. I like to switch it up with different greens, additional veggies…but the core of this recipe is the buffalo cauliflower. And I’m telling you I can’t get enough!
How to make Buffalo Cauliflower Quinoa Bowls
So, I kept this recipe super simple – because we all know the star of the show is the cauliflower. But, the addition of red leaf lettuce, quinoa, avocado and tahini ranch make this a super tasty meal that is perfect for meal prepping.
I like to make a big batch of quinoa, buffalo cauliflower and dressing. Then, add the greens and avocado to each bowl as you eat them. This keeps everything fresh and yummy.
If you aren’t a big ranch fan, you could also swap it out for my Mustard Tahini Dressing recipe. Another favorite at my house. Or you could use a pre-made vegan ranch. Whatever floats your boat.
TSV TIP: Need a tahini recommendation? I love the one from Trader Joe’s!
Buffalo Cauliflower Quinoa Bowls with Vegan Tahini Ranch
- Buffalo Cauliflower
- 1 cup quinoa dry
- 1 head red leaf lettuce or greens of choice
- 2 avocados cut in half
- cilantro chopped, optional
FOR THE VEGAN TAHINI RANCH
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice approx. 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- pepper to taste
- apple cider vinegar to taste
- 2 tbsp chives chopped
- 2 tbsp dill chopped
- Prepare Buffalo Cauliflower according to the instructions.
- While the cauliflower is cooking, cook the quinoa according to the package instructions. Set aside until ready to use.
- Prepare the dressing by combining all of the ingredients in a bowl – start with a splash of apple cider vinegar, then add more to taste. Stir to combine and adjust flavors to taste. Set aside until ready to use.
- To assemble the bowls add quinoa, lettuce, buffalo cauliflower and avocado to 4 bowls. Drizzle with tahini ranch & cilantro and serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!