Buffalo Cauliflower Quinoa Bowls
These Buffalo Cauliflower Quinoa Bowls with Vegan Tahini Ranch are the perfect healthy lunch or dinner. Great meal prep idea for busy weekdays.
Yesterday I shared my recipe for The BEST Baked Buffalo Cauliflower. And while you could serve that up with some vegan ranch and call it day…why not make it into a full on meal and serve it as a bowl?
This recipe is literally a staple in my dinner rotation every week. I like to switch it up with different greens, additional veggies…but the core of this recipe is the buffalo cauliflower. And I’m telling you I can’t get enough!
How to make Buffalo Cauliflower Quinoa Bowls
So, I kept this recipe super simple – because we all know the star of the show is the cauliflower. But, the addition of red leaf lettuce, quinoa, avocado and tahini ranch make this a super tasty meal that is perfect for meal prepping.
I like to make a big batch of quinoa, buffalo cauliflower and dressing. Then, add the greens and avocado to each bowl as you eat them. This keeps everything fresh and yummy.
If you aren’t a big ranch fan, you could also swap it out for my Mustard Tahini Dressing recipe. Another favorite at my house. Or you could use a pre-made vegan ranch. Whatever floats your boat.
TSV TIP: Need a tahini recommendation? I love the one from Trader Joe’s!
Buffalo Cauliflower Quinoa Bowls with Vegan Tahini Ranch
- Buffalo Cauliflower
- 1 cup quinoa dry
- 1 head red leaf lettuce or greens of choice
- 2 avocados cut in half
- cilantro chopped, optional
FOR THE VEGAN TAHINI RANCH
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice approx. 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- pepper to taste
- apple cider vinegar to taste
- 2 tbsp chives chopped
- 2 tbsp dill chopped
- Prepare Buffalo Cauliflower according to the instructions.
- While the cauliflower is cooking, cook the quinoa according to the package instructions. Set aside until ready to use.
- Prepare the dressing by combining all of the ingredients in a bowl – start with a splash of apple cider vinegar, then add more to taste. Stir to combine and adjust flavors to taste. Set aside until ready to use.
- To assemble the bowls add quinoa, lettuce, buffalo cauliflower and avocado to 4 bowls. Drizzle with tahini ranch & cilantro and serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!
Guys, Thanks For sharing this Great Recipe. My Family Loved it. I am definitely sharing this recipe and this website with my friend. Hope they also love it. Thank you again for sharing such a great recipe.
Thanks so much!
This recipe looks like it’ll be delicious! Looking for a couple recommendations:
1. What to do for meal prepping? (Would you recommend building the 4 bowls prior to refrigerating, or refrigerating them separately? Would you warm any part of the bowls up prior to eating?)
2. Replacements for the avocado? (I’d probably make as is without the avocado, but just asking out of curiosity).
Hey Lindsay. I would keep the hot and cold elements separate then assemble when you are ready to eat. That way you can reheat the cauliflower and rice without having soggy lettuce. And I would just omit the avocado if you don’t like it – these will still be tasty without it!