This Vegan Pull-Apart Christmas Tree is such a fun holiday appetizer! Crescent rolls are filled with vegan cream cheese & baked until golden!
I have been sitting on this recipe for WEEKS! And I'm so happy it's finally December so I can share it. Such a fun recipe to make - especially if you have kids! But also fun for us adults 😉 This is such a quick holiday appetizer - it takes about 15 minutes of prep and 20 minutes in the oven. You can serve it right off the baking sheet or transfer it to a serving platter for a fancier presentation. Either way, this is a total crowd pleaser!
How to make a Vegan Pull-Apart Christmas Tree
Grab a couple cans of crescent rolls (yes, most brands are vegan-friendly) and pop them open. Break apart the triangles and then cut them in half. You'll have 32 pieces total.
Add about 1 teaspoon (or less) of vegan cream cheese to the wider end of each triangle. Roll it up and place it on a parchment-lined baking sheet. You can follow the photo to get the exact amount of rolls per row. And they just need to be sticking slightly - no need to push them together too much. They'll continue to puff up in the oven.
Just be sure not to overfill the triangles - otherwise you might run out of cream cheese.
Pop the baking sheet into the oven and bake for 20-22 minutes.
How to serve Vegan Pull-Apart Christmas Tree
Once the tree is golden brown (and totally cute), pull it out of the oven and brush it with vegan butter. This will give it a beautiful glow.
Then sprinkle some chopped parsley over top to get that "christmas tree" green. You can also add a pinch of flakey sea salt if you're feeling fancy. And that's it! Eat it plain or add a side of marinara for dipping.
I can't get over how easy, festive and fun this recipe is! Bring it to your next holiday party!
Need more recipe inspo? Check these out:
Vegan Pull-Apart Christmas Tree
- 2 8-ounce packages crescent rolls each can has 8 pieces
- 8 ounces vegan cream cheese I used Kite Hill (chive flavor)
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter
- 2 tablespoons parsley chopped
- a pinch flakey sea salt optional
- marinara sauce for serving, optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll all of the crescent rolls and break them along the perforated lines. Cut each triangle in half - you should have a total of 32 pieces.
- Place about 1 teaspoon* of cream cheese on the wider end of a triangle and roll it up. Place on the baking sheet in the shape of the tree - see photos for reference. Repeat with remaining ingredients.**
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-22 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from the oven, brush with vegan butter and sprinkle with parsley and sea salt.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!