Quick, healthy and filling - these Vegan Mexican Salad Wraps with Creamy Avocado Dressing are a great make ahead lunch, quick dinner or simple snack.
How are everyone's New Year's resolutions going?
We're more than halfway through the month - are you still holding strong?
One thing I have heard from MANY of you is that going 100% vegan was your resolution.
And that is simply amazing.
What better time to totally switch it up then the beginning of the year?
I mentioned that one of my resolutions was to add even more veggies into my diet everyday.
So far, so good.
And eating veggies is especially delicious when they are wrapped up in a tortilla and covered in a Creamy Avocado Fresh Herb Dressing (that is oil-free BTW).
You may have seen this dressing last week when I posted it.
If you weren't sure how to use it - other than eating it straight out of the container with a spoon - this recipe is the perfect way to try it out.
This wrap is loaded with a TON of veggies - spinach, avocado, bell pepper, corn, jalapenos, red onions, green onions.
And for some added protein (and because I have to eat beans at every meal - yep, just like the song) we're throwing some black beans in.
They're just so good!
After you have everything diced, the beans rinsed and the dressing blended, you'll just throw it all in a tortilla (I used large flour tortillas, but feel free to use any wraps you have on hand) and eat up.
Yep, there is no cooking required for this recipe.
Which makes it especially great for weekday lunches. Keep everything in separate containers and assemble when you get to work or school.
Don't have any tortillas on hand?
Double up on the spinach and make this into a salad.
This is a super versatile meal that can be bulked up or made light depending on when you are eating it and how hungry you are.
Vegan Mexican Salad Wraps with Creamy Avocado Dressing
- Creamy Avocado Fresh Herb Dressing* to taste
- 1 bell pepper (any color) deseeded and diced
- ½ red onion diced
- 3 green onions diced
- ½ cup corn
- 1 jalapeno deseeded and diced
- ¼ cup cilantro roughly chopped
- 1 14 oz can black beans drained and rinsed
- 2-4 cups baby spinach
- 2 avocados peeled, pitted and chopped
- 4 large tortillas
- lime wedges optional
- Prepare Creamy Avocado Fresh Herb Dressing according to instructions. Set aside until ready to use.
- Add bell pepper, red onion, green onion, corn, jalapeno, cilantro and black beans to a bowl. Toss to combine.
- Layer baby spinach on a tortilla, followed by avocado slices. Top with diced veggies and desired amount of dressing.
- Enclose both ends of the tortilla and roll up. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cut each wrap in half and serve with lime wedges.**
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!