These Vegan Butter Garlic Noodles with Toasted Breadcrumbs are a simple pasta dish with all kinds of flavor. The breadcrumbs add a crunch that is next level delicious!
Sometimes the best recipes are the ones with the most simple ingredients. And this pasta is one of those recipes.
If you like garlic, you are going to love this pasta. Not only are there chunky pieces of fresh garlic in the pasta, but the breadcrumbs are also sautéed with garlic powder to make this even more garlicky...maybe don't make this recipe on date night 🙂
Speaking of those breadcrumbs...if you haven't put breadcrumbs on your pasta before, let me tell you how amazing it is. It is almost like sprinkling garlic bread on top of your pasta. Two birds, one stone, done deal.
This is the perfect weeknight dinner, because it is so quick and simple. Serve this with a big green salad, and call it a night.
Anytime I can pull dinner together in 30 minutes, I am one happy girl.
Vegan Butter Garlic Noodles with Toasted Breadcrumbs
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add pasta and cook according to package instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a pan over medium heat. Add the breadcrumbs and garlic powder to the pan and sauté for 2 minutes. Add parsley and cook until breadcrumbs are browned.* Transfer the breadcrumb mixture to a bowl.
- Place the pan back on the stove and melt the remaining 2 tablespoon of butter and add the olive oil. Add the garlic and a pinch of salt & pepper (and red pepper flakes, if using) to the pan and sauté for 3-5 minutes.
- Reserve 1 cup of pasta water before draining the cooked pasta.
- Add the cooked pasta to the garlic/butter mixture and toss to combine. Slowly add pasta water until the desired sauce consistency is reached.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumbs over the pasta and toss to combine. Serve with additional chopped parsley.**
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!