These Roasted Potato Wedges with Mustard Tahini Dipping Sauce are the best snack or appetizer. Made with loads of garlic and fresh herbs!
It has been quite some time since I have shared a new potato wedge recipe with you, so I felt the time was right to break out the ol' baking sheet and roast up some garlicky potatoes.
Potato wedges are one of the easiest things to whip up when you are looking for a tasty snack, easy side dish or something to add to your salad.
And while the potatoes are obviously tasty, the dipping sauce that goes with these bad boys is equally (if not more) delicious. Because we can't have a meal without a sauce. Right?
You've seen this sauce before in my Spicy Potato Kale Bowls, but sometimes you want to ditch the salad and just keep the really good stuff...aka the potatoes and dressing.
This dipping sauce is everything you could want...creamy, tangy and definitely not lacking in the flavor department.
No matter how you dish these potato wedges up, they will be another new go-to recipe to add to your regular rotation!
More of a visual person? Check out the video:
Roasted Potato Wedges with Mustard Tahini Dipping Sauce
- 1 lb yellow potatoes cut in wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
- fresh chives/cilantro chopped, optional
FOR THE DIPPING SAUCE
- ½ cup tahini
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- lemon juice to taste
- 1 tsp oregano
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- pepper to taste
- water as needed
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the wedges in a bowl and drizzle olive oil over the potatoes followed by the garlic powder, oregano and a couple of grinds of pepper. Toss to combine then transfer to the baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and flip the potatoes.
- Bake for an additional 10-20 minutes, or until crispy. Remove from the oven and immediately sprinkle with salt.
- While the potatoes are cooking, combine all of the dipping sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. Add water until desired consistency is reached. Place in the fridge until ready to use.
- Top the potatoes with chives and cilantro and serve with the mustard tahini sauce.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!