These No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars are the perfect vegan dessert. Serve with coconut whipped cream and pumpkin spice on top!
Ahhhhh...what can I say about these cheesecake bars other than they are delicious! The crust is a maple, almond, date and oat mixture - and it is so tasty, I could just eat the crust on its own! The filling is a combo of soaked cashews, vegan cream cheese and pumpkin puree. These are great frozen or served slightly thawed!
How to make the crust
The crust is a simple combo of old fashioned oats, almonds, dates, coconut oil and maple syrup. Add everything to a food processor and pulse until you have a sticky, crumbly crust. I'm telling you, this crust is so tasty!
Layer a baking dish with parchment paper and press the crust into the bottom.
How to make the filling
The filling takes a little bit of prep - you need to soak the cashews for at least 1 hour. Once the cashews are soft, you just need to add them, and the rest of the ingredients, to a high speed blender.
Blend everything on high until totally smooth. It should take a couple minutes.
Now, pour the filling over the crust and place the whole thing in the freezer. You want to let it sit for at least 4 hours, but overnight is even better!
How to serve No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Once these are completely frozen, take them out of the freezer and let them thaw for 5 minutes. Pop the whole thing out of the baking dish and remove the parchment paper.
Use a sharp knife and slice them into squares, or rectangles or triangles - any shape will do. Pop them back into the freezer until you're ready to serve. You can serve them frozen or slightly thawed, but you don't want them to sit out too long. You'll have a bit of a melted mess on your hands.
I like to top these off with coconut whipped cream and more pumpkin pie spice.
Need more recipe inspo? Check these out:
No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
FOR THE CRUST
- ¾ cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup almonds
- 10 dates pits removed
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
FOR THE FILLING
- 1 cup cashews soaked overnight
- 4 ounces vegan cream cheese
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk
- coconut whipped cream for serving
- Add some boiling water to the cashews and allow to soak for 1 hour. Layer an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Add all of the crust ingredients to a food processor and pulse until you have a sticky, crumbly texture. Transfer to the baking dish and press it into the bottom - wet your fingers if it is sticking to your hands.
- Drain the cashews and add them to a blender with the rest of the filling ingredients. Blend on high until smooth and combined. Pour the filling over the crust and smooth out with a spatula. Place in the freezer until frozen through - minimum of 4 hours, but overnight is better.
- Remove from the freezer and let it sit for 5 minutes. Grab the edges of the parchment paper and pull it out of the baking dish. Remove the parchment paper from the crust and place the cheesecake on a cutting board. Use a sharp knife to cut the cheesecake into squares.
- Unless you are serving right away, place the squares on a baking sheet and place back in the freezer for 5 minutes. Transfer to a freezer safe container and keep frozen until ready to serve.
- Serve with coconut whipped cream and more pumpkin pie spice.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!