These Grilled Veggie Hummus Wraps are the perfect easy lunch. Grilled zucchini and onions are…
Take your next BBQ to a new level with this Grilled Veggie Platter. Tons of veggies are marinated in garlic & olive oil before being grilled to perfection.
Going to BBQs in the summer can be a stressful time for vegans.
What do I eat?
Do I bring something?
Do I say something beforehand?
Take the worry out and make this grilled veggie platter.
Whether you make it beforehand or just bring the marinated veggies with you…you will not be sorry.
And people will want to join in on the good food.
I swear, every time I bring something special to a BBQ (whether it be veggies or black bean burgers), the non-vegans are always all over it.
It’s funny when you put vegan food in front of people, they all of a sudden are interested.
This is definitely one of those cases.
Marinated grilled veggies with hummus is always a good idea.
Grilled Veggie Platter
- 2 lbs. veggies*
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- salt to taste
- FOR DIPPING: hummus
- Heat a grill to medium-low heat.
- Prepare veggies by deseeding, removing steams and cutting in half.
- Prepare marinade by combining olive oil, garlic powder, pepper and salt in a large bowl. Add veggies and toss to combine.
- Add veggies to the grill and cook for 10-20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- As veggies get grill marks and are cooked through, remove from the grill.
- Slice large pieces into bite sized pieces and serve with hummus.