This Black Bean + Corn Guacamole is hearty and healthy. Serve it with tortilla chips or on top of a salad for a punch of added flavor.
I have to say that my avocado obsession has gotten pretty intense lately.
I don't know if a day goes by that I don't have avocado. Whether it is on my toast, on a chip or in my salad, I just can't get enough.
Avocados have a mild flavor but an amazing texture. Plus they have tons of health benefits. Lots of "good" fat + fiber + potassium.
Does anyone else have an avocado obsession or is it just me?
Well, if you do have an obsession with the good green stuff, then try upping your guac game with this Black Bean + Corn Guacamole.
Combine fresh avocados with black beans, corn, cilantro, jalapeño and spices. This is hearty, healthy and filling.
Perfect with chips or on a taco salad. You can also "chipotle-ize" your chips and squeeze some fresh lime over them before serving.
Black Bean + Corn Guacamole
- 2 avocados
- ½ cup canned black beans drained and rinsed
- ½ cup frozen corn kernels thawed
- ½ lime juiced
- 2 tbsp. cilantro chopped
- ½ jalapeño diced
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- salt to taste
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes optional
- Add avocados to a bowl and break apart with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!