This 20 Minute Veggie Stir-Fry is the perfect quick dinner. Loaded up with tons of veggies, noodles and a simple stir-fry sauce.
There is nothing I like more than a quick dinner...especially when noodles are involved. #noodlelife
This is seriously one of the easiest recipes. Boil your noodles. Mix your sauce. Sauté your veggies. Combine the noodles, veggies and sauce. EAT!
See, told you it was easy.
PLUS, you can change this recipe up in SO many ways!
Switch out the veggies you use. Add more sriracha to the sauce to make it spicier (you know I love spice, but I kept the original sauce recipe tame for all of you non-spice lovers), add an extra drizzle of sesame oil at the end.
Seriously one of the most adaptable recipes EVER.
The noodles I used are from World Market - if you follow me on Instagram then you saw my adventures there last weekend. I haven't been there in years, and I forgot how much I LOVE that place. They have a ton of vegan food options in their grocery section.
But you can use whatever noodles you have on hand - soba, spaghetti, chow mein. As long as they are long and stringy, they should work.
This is also perfect for meal prep! Throw everything together then dish it into individual containers for easy workweek lunches.
More of a visual person? Check out the video:
20 Minute Veggie Stir-Fry
- 3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha plus more to taste
- 2 tbsp sesame oil separated, plus more for serving
- 3 cloves garlic diced
- 6 oz noodles*
- 3 green onions chopped, whites & greens separated
- 3 cups veggies - I used 1 bell pepper, 1 cup carrots, 1 cup green cabbage
- Combine soy sauce, sriracha, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil and garlic in a bowl. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Cook noodles according to the package instructions.
- While the noodles are cooking, heat the remaining tablespoon of sesame oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the white part of the onions to the pan and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add your veggies to the pan with half of the sauce. Sauté the veggies for 5-7 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Add the cooked noodles to the pan along with the remaining sauce and green parts of the onion. Toss to combine. Taste and add additional soy sauce, sriracha and/or sesame oil to taste.
- Serve immediately or separate into individual containers and save for later.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!