Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
These Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats are the perfect make ahead vegan breakfast - serve hot or cold with extra banana slices and granola.
- 1 ripe banana
- ⅔ cups oats I used quick oats but you can use traditional oats
- 4 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoon agave or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 cup non-dairy milk I used unsweetened almond milk
- small pinch of pink salt optional
Place banana in a mixing bowl and mash with a fork.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Divide the mixture between 2 jars and cover. Place in the fridge overnight (or for at least 4 hours).
Serve with extra banana slices, granola and chia seeds.
*These will last in the fridge for 2-3 days.
**You can eat these hot or cold (I prefer cold). To eat hot, heat them up in the microwave or transfer to a pot and heat on the stove.
***Add a scoop of your favorite vegan protein powder for an extra filling breakfast.