Lighten up "pasta night" with these Mediterranean Zucchini Noodles. A simple dinner recipe that combines cherry tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes & artichoke hearts.
- 2 large zucchini or 1 package of store-bought zucchini noodles
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic diced
- 10 oz cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 cup jarred artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes drained and chopped
- 2-4 oz plain hummus
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp red wine vinegar plus more to taste
- salt & pepper to taste
- vegan parmesan + fresh basil for topping
Cut ends off of zucchini and spiralize. Set aside.
Heat olive in a pan over medium heat.
Add garlic and cherry tomatoes to the pan and sauté until tomatoes begin to burst (approx. 3-4 minutes).
Add zucchini noodles, artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, hummus, oregano and red wine vinegar to the pan. Sauté for 1-2 minutes, or until zucchini is tender-crisp* and everything is heated through.
Taste and add salt & pepper as needed.
Serve immediately** with vegan parmesan and fresh basil.
*Cook longer for a more tender noodle.
**This recipe is best served immediately - zucchini noodles have a bad habit of getting super soggy when they sit overnight.
Servings: 2 large servings