These White Bean, Rice & Kale Vegan Burritos are the perfect meal on the go. Packed full of marinated kale, hot white rice and beans mixed with Creamy Dreamy Green Sauce. Both healthy and delicious!
- 2 cups kale chopped
- 1 lemon juiced
- Creamy Dreamy Green Sauce*
- 15 oz can white beans drained and rinsed
- 1-2 cups leftover cooked white rice** rewarmed
- 4 large flour tortillas or wraps of choice
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño chopped (optional)
Place kale in a bowl and top with lemon juice. Massage kale for 60 seconds and then set aside for 10 minutes.
Prepare Creamy Dreamy Green Sauce according to instructions.
Add beans and 1/4 cup Creamy Dreamy Green Sauce to a pan and place on the stove over low heat. Stir to combine and cook until heated through.
Heat your tortillas in a pan or the microwave until warm, but not crispy.
Divide warm rice, beans, kale, red onions and jalapeño between each tortilla. Fold in the sides and wrap up each tortilla. Serve with remaining Creamy Dreamy Green Sauce.
*You can get the recipe here.
**You can swap this out for brown rice or quinoa.